NETbonds insurance is underwritten by our two providers, depending on the movement, value and commodity:
- Travelers Property Casualty Company of America
- Tokio Marine America Insurance Company
No matter where in the world your shipment comes from, NETbonds reach is worldwide, including our ability to insure goods.
Limits of Liability
|$1,000,000||Any one vessel and connecting conveyances, except|
|$100,000||Any one vessel – subject to an “on-deck” bill of lading|
|$1,000,000||Any one aircraft, and connecting conveyance|
|Not Covered||Any one package shipped by international registered mail/parcel post/express service Not Covered|
|Not Covered||Any one barge or in any one tow, except as a connecting conveyance|
|$500,000||Any one conveyance – shipments to/from USA and/or CANADA only|
|$500,000||Any one package shipped Domestic UPS, FedEx or other similar|
|$25,000||Any one insured event but not to exceed $25,000 in aggregate any one policy year|
|$100,000||Any one Exhibition|
In Respect of Approved Cargo
This insurance is against All Risks of Loss or Damage to the subject-matter insured but shall in no case be deemed to extend to cover Loss, Damage or Expense proximately caused by delay or inherent vice of nature of the subject-matter insured.
The following items are EXCLUDED absolutely unless specifically agreed by Underwriters prior to sending:
Accounts, Bills, Evidence of Debt, Deeds, Notes and Securities
Antiques valued at over $5,000 per item
Bulk Shipments loaded directly into hold of a vessel
Bullion, Money, Bank Notes, Coins, Checks, Credit Cards, Bonds
Cellular Phones and Handheld Devices
Clocks and Parts
Computer Micro Chips including shipments of memory, which are an integral part of a central processing unit of a personal computer
Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Flowers
Fur and Fur Garments
Hazardous or Dangerous Materials
Iron or Steel Products, Pipe, Sheeting Coils, Bars, Rods
Jewelry, Fine and Costume
Living things including but not limited to Bloodstock, Livestock
Motorized Vehicles including but not limited to boats, Ski Jets, Golf Carts; does not include mass produced automobiles
Precious Metal or Objects
Rugs, Handmade or Oriental
Tobacco Products (Manufactured) and Smokers Accessories
Vehicles that are antique, classic or customized or over five (5) years old
Watches and Watch Parts
At and from ports and/or places in the World to ports and/or places in the World excluding:
- Shipments under INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC AND TRADE SANCTIONS (as per Clause 9) and other regulations by governments.
- Shipments originating in the United States and/or Canada with a final destination in the United States and/or Canada unless Domestic Transit Coverage is endorsed to the policy.
Any shipments from and/or to geographical areas not represented at the inception of this policy must be reported to this company.
The following territories are excluded unless specially declared and accepted by Insurers in writing prior to shipment.
Current “watch list” areas that require notice and approval, and for which the rates for War, Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotions are determined “On Application”:
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Russia(Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, North Ossetia, Karachay-Cherkessia & Kabardino-Balkaria), Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo – Brazzaville, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Indonesia other than Java / Java, Iran, Iraq, Israel & PA (West Bank and Gaza) within 45 km of Gaza-Israel border, including Beersheba & Ashdod, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Nigeria (Offshore Load/unloading), North Korea, Pakistan, Palestinian Authority (Gaza / West Bank), Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Uganda (Northern Uganda), Ukraine, Zimbabwe
- Bulk oil shipments including petroleum products, hydrocarbons and derivatives to: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (Persian Gulf, excluding Red Sea), United Arab Emirates
Countries prohibiting to insure on CIF basis:
- Brazil, Cameroon, Ecuador, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Kenya, Mali, Mauritania, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen
Goods and/or merchandise shall be valued and insured for the invoiced purchase price plus any prepaid and/or advanced and/or guaranteed freight if not included in the original purchase invoice plus 10% plus any import duty payable on arrival into the United States; if sold, valued at the Assured’s selling price less unincurred charges, costs expenses and discounts.
Used Goods and/or Merchandise: Actual Cash Value (ACV)
International and Domestic Transits
$ 500.00 | Each and every loss